Driving with a Suspended/Revoked License in Horn Lake, MS
As a Horn Lake, Mississippi, resident, you need your license to commute to your job, to pick up your kids from practice, or to simply go to the store for groceries. Without a reliable source of transportation, your career, social life, and family life could suffer greatly.
At Stroud, Flechas & Dalton in DeSoto County, we understand your need for a driver’s license. If your driver’s license has been suspended or revoked, your career—your financial security—may be at risk.
The Mississippi Department of Public Safety can suspend or revoke your driver’s license in Horn Lake for a variety of reasons. These include, but are not limited to:
- Involvement in an accident that resulted in the death or injury of another person
- Involvement in an accident that caused serious property damage
- Habitual reckless or negligent driving
- Deemed unfit to drive after committing serious traffic violations on a regular basis
- Mentally or physically incompetent to drive
- Failure to pay child support payments
- Committed an offense in a state other than Mississippi that would result in a license suspension if it had occurred in-state
If your driver’s license has suspended or revoked in Horn Lake, you need a traffic attorney on your side that has served DeSoto County for over a decade. Attorneys at Stroud, Flechas & Dalton care about your livelihood, including your ability to get behind the wheel. We understand the circumstances you and your family face, and we will fight for your rights as a driver and Horn Lake resident.
Contact the DeSoto County office of Stroud, Flechas & Dalton today for the help and guidance you need after having your driver’s license suspended or revoked in Horn Lake, Mississippi.