Olive Branch, MS Suspended or Revoked Driver’s License
For many people in Olive Branch, Mississippi, personal transportation is a must. You need to drive to work, take your car to the grocery store, pick the kids up after practice, or visit your friends across town.
Unfortunately, your livelihood—even your career and family life—may be seriously affected if your driver’s license is suspended or revoked in DeSoto County.
There are a number of things that could cause you to have your driver’s license suspended in Olive Branch and across the state of Mississippi. These include:
- Excessive moving violations
- Driving under the influence
- Driving with a suspended license or no license (could extend the length of the suspension)
- Driving without insurance
- Other driving-related violations
- Physical or psychological disqualification
- Non-driving reasons for license suspension
As an experienced traffic attorney serving those in Olive Branch, Mississippi, I understand the frustration you feel when dealing with a suspended or revoked license. The Stroud Law Firm will fight for your rights as a Mississippi driver and citizen.
If you need help with a suspended or revoked driver’s license in Olive Branch, Mississippi, contact the experienced DeSoto County traffic attorneys at The Stroud Law Firm today.