Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs from The Stroud Law Firm
The experienced personal injury, medical malpractice, and criminal defense attorneys at The Stroud Law Firm want to answer any questions you may have about your legal circumstances. Please never hesitate to contact our Southaven, Mississippi, office with any questions you may have.
In the meantime, we’ve collected some of the questions clients ask us most. Please select a question below to view the answer.
Personal Injury & Accidents
- Will I get a good settlement after an auto accident if I work with the insurance company?
- Why should you call an attorney after a car accident?
- If I was injured in an auto accident in which both the other driver and I were partially at fault, can I still make a claim?
- What is the process of a personal injury claim?
- What do I do during and after an accident?
- What are common car accident injuries?
- What does a homeowner’s insurance policy cover?