Criminal Law Videos
The Stroud Law Firm’s team of attorneys answer some of your most frequently asked questions about Criminal Law in this series of short videos.
Should I agree to take a breathalyzer test? What happens in Mississippi if I do not? | DUI Attorney
What should I say if I am pulled over and a police officer asks if I've been drinking? | Attorney
Can I be stopped and arrested for DUI or DWI in Mississippi even if the vehicle was not moving?
Can my prior convictions be used against me in a Mississippi drunk driving case? | DUI Attorney
Can my DWI be reduced? | Mississippi Attorney
How will my CDL be affected by a DUI charge? | Mississippi Defense Attorney
Full List of Criminal Law Videos
- Can I be convicted of shoplifting when I never left the store with the merchandise?
- Can I be stopped and arrested for DUI or DWI in Mississippi even if the vehicle was not moving?
- Can a person be guilty of drunk driving in Mississippi if they only had one drink?
- Can the police charge me with a breathalyzer refusal, even though I tried to blow into it?
- Can the police search my home without a warrant?
- Can my prior convictions be used against me in a Mississippi drunk driving case?
- Can my DWI be reduced?
- Can I refuse to blow or take the field sobriety tests?
- Do I need an attorney for my Mississippi nursing home abuse case?
- How can I clear my criminal record or are criminal records ever automatically expunged in Mississippi? What can be expunged from a criminal record?
- Do I have to obey an order given to me by a police officer?
- Drugs were found in my car, but they are not mine. I was arrested. Do I need an attorney?
- Do I have a right to resist an unlawful arrest?
- I actually passed the breath test, but the police still arrested me. How is that possible?
- I am charged with a 1st offense. What can I expect?
- I am charged with a 2nd offense. What can I expect?
- I am guilty, have no defense, and just want to get this over with. Should I even bother getting an attorney?
- I have a commercial drivers’ license. How will it be affected by a DUI charge?
- If I am stopped by a police officer in Mississippi and they ask me if I was drinking, what should I say?
- If I am stopped while driving in Mississippi and the police officer asks me to do field sobriety tests, do I have to do them?
- If the police pull me over for a traffic offense in Mississippi, can they search my car and arrest me?
- My child was caught shoplifting a couple of weeks ago. What can we expect when we go to court if this was his/her first offense?
- My child was sexually assaulted by a school teacher. What should I do?
- My offense is minor. Do I really even need an attorney or can I just handle this on my own?
- Should I agree to take a breathalyzer test? What happens in Mississippi if I do not?
- What are the punishments for drug offenses?
- What is domestic violence?
- What is the role of the prosecutor and should I voluntarily talk to them?
- What legal steps can I take to expunge my felony conviction in Mississippi?
- What symptoms and behavior is the officer looking for during the initial detention at the scene of a DUI or DWI and if asked by the officer to do a field sobriety test, do I have to do them?
- Why should I hire a criminal defense attorney?