As a proud Southaven, Mississippi business, we take pride in our community and all the schools in DeSoto County.
With the kids back in school for some time now, and the leaves changing in Mississippi, the greatest sport in the South is well under way—football.
The Southaven High School Chargers are midway through the season, so we thought we’d give you a preview of what the second half will bring:
- Oct. 4: Southaven will host fellow DeSoto County district school Hernando at 7 p.m.
- Oct. 11: The Chargers will travel down U.S. 78 to Tupelo to face the Golden Waves.
- Oct. 18: Grenada drives north to face Southaven at 7 p.m.
- Oct. 25: South Panola visits the Chargers at 7 p.m.
- Nov. 1: The Chargers travel across town to DeSoto Central to see who’s the best in Southaven.
- Nov. 8: In the final home game of the year, Southaven hosts Horn Lake at 7 p.m.
- Oct. 4: DeSoto Central battles Horn Lake as the Eagles come to Southaven at 7 p.m.
- Oct. 11: The Jaguars travel to Olive Branch for another district showdown.
- Oct. 18: Hernando tries its luck on DeSoto Central home turf at 7 p.m.
- Oct. 25: The Jaguars head southeast for a showdown with Tupelo.
- Nov. 1: The battle for Southaven begins at 7 p.m. as the Chargers head across town.
- Nov. 7: South Panola travels to DeSoto Central for the Jaguars final 2013 home game.
From everyone at Stroud, Flechas & Dalton, we encourage you to support DeSoto County high school sports, wherever you allegiance may lie!